- Terms and conditions
- 1. General Provisions
- 1.1. This agreement is developed to settle the relations between the administration of the site http://pieceofmyworld.com/ and users. The agreement also extends to relations connected with the rights and interests of third parties who are not users of the site but whose rights and interests may be affected by the actions of users.
- 1.2 The subject of the Agreement is provision of the services (hereinafter - Services) of the Site to the users by Site Administration. The Agreement between the User and the Site Administration includes all special documents governing the provision of certain services of the Site and placed in the relevant section of the Site in the Internet.
- 1.3. User is obliged to read this agreement before the registration. User Registration on the site implies full and unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- 1.4. This Agreement may be amended and/or supplemented by Site Administration unilaterally without any prior notice. The Agreement is open and public document. Users can familiarize themselves with the current version of the Agreement, by clicking on the following link: http://pieceofmyworld.com/. Site Administration recommends users to check the conditions of this Agreement for its changes and/or additions regularly. Continuation of using of the Site by the users after making changes and/or additions to these Terms constitutes acceptance and agreement to such modifications and/or additions.
- b) by the actual use of the Site.
In this case the User understands and agrees that the Administration will consider the fact of using the site as acceptance of the User Agreement.
- 2. Status of the Site
- 2.1. Site http://pieceofmyworld.com/ (previously and hereinafter - Site) is an online resource, and provides services of purchasing and sale of advertising space linked to the geographical area on the world map, publication of reviews of products and services for the users of the site in a special blog and online customer support ensuring the availability of such information on the Internet by address http://pieceofmyworld.com
- 2.2. All rights to the site in general and the use of network address (domain name) http://pieceofmyworld.com/ belong to the site. Site Administration provides access to the Site to all interested parties in accordance with this Agreement the current Ukrainian legislation, and international law.
- 2.3. This Agreement establishes the conditions under which the right to use the information in the parts of the individual sections of the Site may belong to site users and other persons who independently create and/or place these objects on the Site with or without the direct involvement of the Administration of the Site.
- 2.4. All published logos, images, and other graphic materials belong to site users; the administration does not bear the responsibility of providing users logos, images, and other intellectual property.
- 3. The Administration of the Site http://pieceofmyworld.com
- 3.1. Under the Administration of the Site http://pieceofmyworld.com (above and below - Site Administration Administration) in this Agreement and other special documents posted on this Site are defined persons authorized by the owner of the web resource http://pieceofmyworld.com to manage the site .
- 3.2 With regard to the operation and development of the Site Administration is guided by the laws of Ukraine and international law, this Agreement and other special documents which are developed or may be developed and adopted by the Administration of the Site in order to regulate the provision of certain services of the Site users.
- 3.3 Nothing in this Agreement grant users the right to use the trade names, trademarks, domain names, and other distinctive signs of the Site. The right to use the trade name, trademarks, domain names, and other distinctive signs of the Site may be provided as part of this User Agreement
- 4. Registration on the site http://pieceofmyworld.com and the user's status
- 4.1. User Registration on the site is free, voluntary and can be made at the Internet address: http://pieceofmyworld.com.
- 4.2. Site users may be legal entities duly registered in the prescribed manner and individuals - people who register on the website and accept the terms of this Agreement, have reached the age limit in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and international law for acceptance of this Agreement, have appropriate authority, and using certain administration services and resources of the Site free of charge for the duration of a particular Administration (previously and hereinafter - the User).
- 4.3 While registration on the site user is obliged to provide the Administration site requires reliable and timely information to form personalized user page, including email address and password unique for each user name, country and city of residence. Registration form of the Site may prompt the user for additional information.
- 4.4. The user is responsible for the accuracy, currency, completeness and compliance with the Ukrainian legislation and international law of the information provided in the registration and its freedom from third-party claims.
- 4.5. After providing the information specified in 4.3 of this Regulation and faithful implementation of all the serial registration activities a personal user page is created on the Site.
- 4.6. When registering user automatically agrees with this Agreement and assumes specified in the rights and liabilities related to the use and operation of the Site.
- 4.7. If the user provides incorrect information, or the Administration has reason to suspect that such information is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, the Administration has the right to suspend or cancel the registration and deny the use of the site services.
- 4.8. By accepting this Agreement by registration on the Site, User agrees to the processing of personal data by the Administration provided during registration, as well as site users voluntarily including sending private messages to email address specified at registration. Processing of users' personal data is carried out in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and international law. Site Administration processes the user's personal data in order to provide users with services, including research and analysis of such data to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site.
- 4.9. Selected users email address as a login and password are the necessary and sufficient information for user access to the Site. The User has no right to pass your login and password to third parties, is fully responsible for their safety, and choose own way of selecting their storage.
- 4.10. If the user is not proven other, any act committed with the use of his login and password are considered to be committed by the user. In the event of unauthorized access to the username and password and / or personal user page, or spread username and password is required to immediately notify the Site Administration in the prescribed manner.
- 4.11 Administration is not responsible for the security of access to the data posted on the website. The user is solely responsible for the self-preservation of the data posted on the website.
- 5. Rights and obligations of the User
- 5.1. While using the site's services User is obliged to:
- Comply with the provisions of the current legislation of Ukraine and international law, this Agreement and other special documents the Site Administration;
- Provide during registration reliable, complete, and current data, monitor their actualization;
- Inform the Administration of the Site of any unauthorized access to the personal page and/or unauthorized access and/or use the login and password of the User;
- Do not grant access to the own personal page or to individual information contained in it to other users, if it could lead to a violation of the Ukrainian legislation, international law and/or this Agreement and special documents of the Site Administration;
- Вo not place on the personal page, purchased areas or blog information and objects (including links to them), which may violate the rights and interests of others;
- 5.2. In case of doubt regarding the legality of the implementation of certain actions, including the placement of information or providing access Site Administration recommends to refrain from carrying out the latter.
- 5.3. During using the Site user is prohibited:
- 5.3.1. Register as a User on behalf of or in lieu of another person ("the fake account"), thus, possible to register in the name and behalf of another natural person or legal entity subject to obtaining the necessary authority in the manner and form provided by the legislation of Ukraine and international law;
- 5.3.2. Misleading about its identity, using the username and password of another registered User;
- 5.3.3. Distort information about themselves;
- 5.3.4. Upload, store, publish, distribute, and provide access to, or otherwise use any information that:
- Contains threats, discredits, offends, denigrates the honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other users or third parties;
- Violates the rights of minors;
- Is vulgar or obscene, contains foul language, contain pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- Contains scenes of violence or inhumane treatment of animals;
- Contains description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it;
- Promoting and/or promote racial, religious or ethnic hatred or enmity, or promotes fascism ideology of racial superiority;
- Contains extremist material;
- Promotes criminal activity or contains tips, instructions or guidelines for the commission of criminal acts;
- Contains restricted information, including but not limited to, state and commercial secrets, information about the private life of third parties;
- Advertises or describes the appeal of drug use, including the "digital drugs" (sound files that have an impact on the human brain by binaural beats), distributing information about drugs, their manufacture recipes and tips for use;
- Is fraudulent;
- And also violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal persons or requirements of Ukrainian legislation and international law.
- 5.3.5. It is illegal to download, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use the intellectual property of the user and third parties;
- 5.3.6. Use the software and implement actions aimed at disruption of the Site and its services or personal pages Members;
- 5.3.7. Upload, store, publish, distribute, and provide access or otherwise use viruses, Trojans and other malicious programs;
- 5.3.8. Use without special permission from the Site automated scripts (programs) to collect information on the Site, and (or) interaction with the Site and its services;
- 5.3.9. To try to access the login and password of another user in any way including, but not limited to means of deception, abuse of trust, hacking;
- 5.3.10. To carry out the illegal collection and processing of personal data of other persons;
- 5.3.11. Exercise (trying to get) access to any Services in any other way than through the interface provided by the Administration of the Site, except when such actions were allowed to the user under a individual agreement with the Administration;
- 5.3.12. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade and resell the Services for any purpose, except in cases when such actions were allowed to the user under the terms of the agreement with the Administration, as well as those described in the section "Terms and conditions for the participation of buyers on auction sites pieceofmyworld.com»;
- 5.3.13. Placing commercial and political advertising in inappropriate places, such as in the comments on the blog. User Acquisition of paid services on the site is carried out in the manner prescribed by the Administration in special documents.
- 5.3.14. Place any other information which, on the personal opinion of the Administration, is undesirable, does not meet the objectives of creating a site that infringes upon the interests of users or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the Site.
- 5.4. The user is personally responsible for any information placed on the site by himself or with the help of the Administration, according to other users, as well as any interactions with other users at your own risk.
- 5.5. In case of disagreement with this User Agreement or its updates, the user is obliged to stop using the Site and inform the Site in accordance with established procedure.
- 5.6. The user has the right to receive additional services provided for a fee, the amount of which is set by the Administration of the Site on the conditions published in the section "Buy", such as paid blog posts.
- 5.7. While bidding on the Site’s auction, the User agrees to act in accordance with the terms and conditions described in the section "Terms and conditions of participation in the auction of territories’ buyers »
- 5.1. While using the site's services User is obliged to:
- 6. The rights and obligations of the Administration
- 6.1. The Administration has the right to:
- Make changes to these Terms at its discretion;
- Restrict access to any information submitted by the User at its discretion;
- Delete any content submitted by the User including the User's account;
- The administration reserves the right to change the design of the website, its content, the list of services at any time; modify or supplement used scripts, software and other items used or stored on site, any server applications at any time with or without notice thereof;
- The administration reserves the right in its sole discretion, as well as receiving information from other users or third parties about violation by the User of these Rules to change (moderate) or to remove any information posted by the User that violates the prohibition established by the Agreement (including private messages), to suspend restrict or terminate a User's access to all or any of the sections or services of the Site at any time for any reason or without giving any reason, with or without notice thereof not responsible for any harm that may be caused to a user in such action. The Site Administration reserves the right to remove a personal account of the User and (or) suspend, restrict or terminate his access to any of the services of the Site if the Administration finds that in its view, the user is a threat to the Site and (or) its Members.
- Refuse to register a user account if an account was previously removed for violating the terms of the Agreement.
- The Administration has the right to dispose of the statistical information related to the operation of the Site as well as the user information to provide targeted display advertising information to different audiences users. For the purposes of the organization and functioning of the technical support of the Site and the execution of this Agreement the Site Administration has the technical ability to access personal user page which is realized only in cases stipulated by the Agreement.
- The Administration has the right to send users information about the development of the site and its services, as well as to promote their own activities and services.
- 6.2. The administration is committed to:
- Implement protection of User's account from unauthorized access, destruction Uploaded Information, as well as other illegal actions in relation to such information by all at its disposal technical means;
- In the case of posting by users of content the dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by the current legislation of Ukraine and international law make the user a warning and delete this information or delete a user account or apply one or several measures at the same time;
- Provide all available information about the User authorized by the state authorities in cases specified by law.
- In the case of purchasing of the territory by user through an auction or directly provide the user's right to ownership of advertising space in the form of acquisition of territory in accordance with the "Terms and conditions of participation in the auction of territories’ buyers ».
- 6.1. The Administration has the right to:
- 7. Conditions of Intellectual Rights
- 7.1. Exclusive rights to the Content posted on the Website.
- 7.1.1. All items displayed on the Site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, scripts, programs, music, sounds and other objects and their selection (hereinafter - the Content) are subject to the exclusive rights of the Administration, all rights on these objects are protected.
- 7.1.2. Except cases established by the Agreement, as well as the current legislation of Ukraine and international law, no Content may be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior permission, unless the right holder expressly consented to the free use of the Content by any person.
- 7.1.3. The user who posted on the website content which belongs to him lawfully provided by other users non-exclusive right to use it, by viewing, playback (including backup), processing (including printing copies) and other rights exclusively for personal, noncommercial use, except where such use causes or may cause harm to the legitimate interests of the rightholder.
- 7.1.4 Except its own content User must not download or otherwise communicate to the public (published on the website) content of other web sites, databases and other intellectual property in the absence of explicitly expressed consent of the copyright owner to do so.
- 7.1.5. Any use of the Site or the Content except permitted by this Agreement or in the case of express consent of the right holder for such use without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- 7.1.6. Unless otherwise expressly stipulated by the Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transfer of exclusive rights to the Content.
- 7.2. Responsibility for violation of the exclusive rights.
- 7.2.1. The user is solely responsible for any Content or other information that he in some way communicate to the public: published on the website, send in any form to the address of the Administration for publication on the site. User has no right to upload, transmit or publish content on the Site if he does not have the appropriate permissions to perform these operations, acquired or transferred to him in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation and international law.
- 7.2.2. Site Administration may, but is not obligated, to browse the Site for the presence of prohibited Content and can delete or move (without notice) any content or user’s account at its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including moving or deleting without limitation any Content that is on the personal opinion of the Administration violates the terms of this Agreement, the legislation of Ukraine, international law and / or may violate the rights, harms, or threatens the safety of other Members or third parties.
- 7.2.3. By posting his Content to the Site User gives the Administration the right to make copies of his content in order to streamline and facilitate the publication and storage of user-generated content on the Site.
- 7.2.4. By posting his Content to any part of the Site User automatically Donates Administration the non-exclusive right to use it by copying, public performance, reproduction, processing, translation and distribution for the purposes of the Site or in connection therewith including its popularization. For these purposes, the Administration can produce derivative works or insert the User's Content in as part of the relevant collections and perform other actions that serve the achievement of these goals.
- 7.2.5. If User deletes his Content from the Site, the rights referred to in paragraph. 7.2.3. - 7.2.4 of these Agreement, will be automatically revoked, but the Administration is entitled to retain archived copies of user content indefinitely.
- 7.3. Sites and Third Party’s Content.
- 7.3.1. The site contains (or may contain) links to other sites on the Internet (websites of third parties) as well as articles, photographs, illustrations, graphics, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (Third Party Content) which is the result of intellectual activity and is protected in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and international law.
- 7.3.2. Administration does not check content of these third parties for compliance with those requirements (accuracy, completeness, integrity, etc.). Administration is not responsible for any content posted on third-party sites to which the user has access through the Site or through the Third Party Content including inter alia any opinions or statements expressed on third party sites or their contents.
- 7.3.3. Links of third parties posted on the website does not imply endorsement or approval of the policy of the Administration these sites or any information, actions and appeals in the content of these sites.
- 7.3.4. Reference to any site, product, service, or any information of commercial or non-commercial nature contained on the Site is not an endorsement or recommendation of the products (services) by the Administration.
- 7.3.5. If the user has decided to leave the site and go to the sites of third parties or to use or install third party’s programs it means that he does so at his own risk and that this Agreement will no longer apply to the User. The user’s further actions should be guided by the applicable rules and policies, including the business practices of those persons whose content he is going to use.
- 7.1. Exclusive rights to the Content posted on the Website.
- 8. The operation of the Site and the responsibility of its use
- 8.1. Users are responsible for their own actions in connection with the creation and placement of the information on their own personal pages on the website, as well as in connection with the placement of information on the personal pages of other Members and in other sections of the Site in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and international law.
- 8.2. Site Administration provides the technical possibility of its use for Users; does not control and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any person in relation to use of the Site.
- 8.3. The information system of the Site and its software has no technical solutions that perform automatic censorship and control of activities and information of users on the use of the Site.
- 8.4. Site administration is not engaged in pre-moderation or censorship of information to the user and taking steps to protect the rights and interests of the individual and ensure the compliance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and international law only after the person concerned to the Site Administration in the prescribed manner.
- 8.5. Site administration is not responsible for the violation of this Agreement by the User.
- 8.6. Removing User Account means automatic removal of all information contained in it, as well as all user information entered during the registration on the Site.
- 8.7. Site Administration provides the performance and functionality of the Site. Administration is not responsible for any failures or interruptions in the site and cause of data loss. Administration is not responsible for any damage to user's computer or any other person, mobile devices, any other hardware or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the Site or links posted on this site.
- 8.8. Site administration is not responsible for the temporary blocking or deleting data or deleting personal profile (termination of registration) of the user in accordance with these Rules.
- 8.9 Limitation of liability of the Site Administration:
- The Site and its services, including all scripts, applications, content and design of the site is provided "as is". The administration refuses any guarantees that the site or its services may or may not be suitable for specific uses. The administration cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or services;
- To avoid misunderstandings, the user must take precautions downloading from the website or by links placed on it, and using any files, including software. Administration of this site strongly recommends the use the license, including anti-virus software;
- By using this site, user agrees that he passes on the links on the website and downloads any materials from the sites of the partners at his own risk and is solely responsible for the possible consequences of the use of these materials, including the damage that it can cause his computer, to the user or third parties, for loss of data or any other damage;
- Under no circumstances the Administration site or their representatives will not be liable to the User or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation, caused due to the use of the website, Site content, or other materials to which the user or other persons have access through the site, even if the website administration warned or point to the possibility of such damages.
- 8.10. Site administration is making every effort to save the information posted by users, but does not guarantee its safety in case of force majeure.
- The website administration does not check published information; it is not responsible for the compliance of information legislation of Ukraine.
- You fully understand and agree that:
- Administration of this site does not guarantee the absence of errors and failures, including in the work of the software. Administration of this site will make every effort to resolve any faults and errors, if they occur, as soon as possible.
- Administration of this site does not guarantee that services will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted or error free.
- Administration of this site does not guarantee that quality of goods, services or information purchased or obtained through the site will meet your expectations and/or requirements.
- Downloading of any information or materials from the site http://pieceofmyworld.com is at your own risk. You are fully responsible for any loss of data or damage caused your computer as a result of downloading information from the site http://pieceofmyworld.com.
- Administration reserves the right to remove or block access to information posted by users without notice in the case of:
- Obtaining binding decisions of regulatory bodies in Ukraine;
- The requirements of the legal owner of copyright or related rights, to cease violations of his rights by the website user http://pieceofmyworld.com;
- Other violations of rights or legitimate interests of other users of the site http://pieceofmyworld.com, businesses, and individuals motivated by their treatment;
- Discover information which is prohibited to place on the site in accordance with this agreement.
- 9. Final Provisions
- 9.1. This Agreement is a contract between the User and the Site Administration on how to use the Site and its services and supersedes all prior agreements between the User and the Administration;
- 9.2. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation and international law. The issues not covered by the Agreement, will be settled in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and international law.
- 9.3. In the event of any dispute or disagreement related to the execution of this Agreement, User and Site Administration will make every effort to resolve them through negotiations between them. If disputes cannot be resolved by negotiations, the disputes will be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and international law.
- 9.4. This Agreement will come into force for the user since his accession and is valid for an indefinite period.
- 9.5. This Agreement is made in Russian and English languages. In case of divergence of the Russian version of the Agreement and the English version of Agreement will be applied the provisions of the Russian-language version of this Agreement.
- 9.6. If for one or another reason, one or more provisions of these Rules are held invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Terms and conditions of participation in the auction of territories on the pieceofmyworld.com
Registered User (hereinafter: Purchaser) of the auction pieceofmyworld.com (Next: Auction) shall comply with the following terms and conditions of participation of buyers. Administration of the project pieceofmyworld.com (Next: Administration) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The text of the "User Agreement" pieceofmyworld.com on the website can be accessed at: http://pieceofmyworld.com/site/page/view/rulesandfaq All fees and payments are reflected in the "Review of the bidding." As more and more information about charges and fees, it will be announced by reference. With the emergence of new and additional information the links on it will be added.
- 1. The auction policy
- 1.1. Cancel proposal. The administration reserves the right to suspend or cancel the bids for various reasons, at the absolute and sole discretion of the Administration. In case of disagreement on the rates, the Administration has the exclusive authority to its resolution. Buyer agrees not to sue and charges against the Administration and do not blamed on the Administration because of settling disputes.
- 1.2. Cancellation of the auction. The administration reserves the right without prior notice to postpone or cancel a sale or remove the territory from auction site. Administration is not responsible or liable to Buyer because of removal of any territory from the auction, the cancellation or postponement of the auction for another date.
- 1.3. Participate in the auction. Any owner of any areas on the site, as well as any registered user on the site can participate in the auction.
- 1.4. Our automated system rates (hereinafter Auto rate). Auto rate is an option available to customers participating in the auction.
- Auto rate is a bargaining tool, which allows customers to place bets as comfortable as possible. Buyer will not have to go back and make a new bid every time it is slaughtered by someone else.
- 1.4.1. How does automatic rate work:
- By placing auto rate Buyer indicates the maximum amount he is willing to pay for the territory. The sellers or other auction participants do not see the maximum amount of the auto rate.
- Bets are placed on behalf of the Buyer, using the system step by step increase in rates, which is determined by the size of the current highest rate. The system increases the amount bid exactly as much as is necessary in order to remain a leading buyer by the bidder or to rate the Buyer caught up with the starting price. Upon reaching the maximum bet amount process will be completed.
- If another bidder makes a maximum bet equal to your maximum rate or exceed it, we will notify you so that you can make another bet. (I will check whatever letter) The maximum bet remains confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
- 1.4.2. Example:
- The current rate for the item is $ 100. The step is bidding $ 2, US. Buyer №1 is the leading bidder, and he made the maximum bet of $ 120. Its maximum bid is kept a secret from other bidders.
- Buyer №2 makes the maximum bet of $ 150 and becoming the leading bidder.
- Buyer’s №1 rate has been increased to a maximum of $ 120. At the moment, the current bid is $ 122 from Buyer №2. (The maximum bet from Buyer №1 + 1 bid increment).
- Buyer №1 automatically is sent an e-mail that his bid was slaughtered. If the buyer №1 do not increase his maximum rate, buyer №2 will win the auction.
- 1.5. Resolution Policy of equal rates. If two people do the same auto rate, the current auction rate becomes equal to auto rate and the redemption is received by buyer, who made the first auto rate.
- 1.6. Rate or agreement to buy at auction is considered to be a contract, and in case of victory at the Auction, the winner is obliged to buy the item. In case of refusal from the purchase of items after winning the auction, the user account is blocked forever, without regard to the availability of funds in the account of the user. The auction is considered invalid and the area can be put up for re-auction, bids of the third parties will be canceled.
- 1.7. After the end of the auction, the Buyer shall notify the Administration that he has won the bid for a certain territory. The issue of payment, placement of the logo, advertising text links and other are addressed by e-mail. Not getting customer emails is not grounds for cancellation of the transaction.
- 1.8. The administration reserves the right to refuse the deal on sale of the territory for any reason.
- 1.9. The submitted bids. The submitted bid cannot be withdrawn, revoked or canceled.
- 1.10. After the auction starts, the lot owner can not by himself change the starting price, or step buyout price bids, as well as affect the auction himself by raising rates.
- 1.11. Selling territories at the Auction. Any owner of the territiry can sell the territory at the Auction. The final decision on the launch of the auction is accepted by the Administration through the moderation of the lot and cannot be appealed.
- 1.11.1 Starting price. As a starting value can be set any value that is not lower than the value stated on the site minus 50%. Example: cost of rent of Malta for 1 year is 500 USD. The starting price for a given territory must not be below 250 USD
- 1.11.2. Blitz price. The buyer may at any time purchase the territory at the blitz price. In this case the auction ends prematurely. Blitz price is determined by the seller of the territory and can be equal to, as well as higher or lower (but not less than the declared site price minus 50%.) than the original full price specified by the Administration under the Territory.
- 1.11.3. In case of the sale of the territory from one owner to another through an auction, the Administration holds 10% of the total amount of trades. Retention occurs after buyer's payment and before sending the money to the account of the seller.
- 1.12. The owner of the territory determines start and end date of the auction. The duration of the auction cannot be less than 7 days and more than 21 days.
- 2. Membership
- 2.1. The right to participate in auctions. Registered buyers in auctions pieceofmyworld.com may be persons 18 years and older. Some of the requirements relating to the conditions of a particular region of trades, the laws, rules and regulations in force in the region, may affect the registration and purchasing rights of the buyer. The administration reserves the right to refuse to register on the website or in participating in the auction in their sole and absolute discretion.
- 2.2. Operations on the subscriber pages of the Internet. Buyers are responsible for the activities in their user pages, including the submission of applications for the sale of his virtual territories, bets placed under their user names and passwords on the website pieceofmyworld.com. It is prohibited to transfer and assign to any other person your credentials. If the User allow the unauthorized use of his account, user name or password he will be responsible for the admitted activities and costs if the Purchaser in advance not notified the Authority in written form.
- 2.3. Termination of membership. The administration reserves the absolute and exclusive right to suspend or terminate the membership for any reason.
- 2.4. Release from obligations. Site users of pieceofmyworld.com irrevocably and unconditionally agree not to collect from the administration of the website, its directors, officers, agents, partners for any material losses, liabilities, costs, claims, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen and unforeseen, that may occur when using site pieceofmyworld.com. For any reason, including negligence, the Administration will not be responsible for any damages or lost profits as a result of the auction, other operations, use or inability to use the site pieceofmyworld.com, including cases where the Administration has been advised of the probability of the above risks and losses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can auction territories?
Each owner can auction the territory after paying rent for a year or two years, according to the tariffs of the site.
Who can participate in the auction?
Each owner of the territories on the site, as well as any registered user on the site.
When you can set the area up for auction?
Owner can set bought territory on the auction at the period from the date of payment of rent and no more than 14 days before the end of the lease term. If the rent is paid before the end of the lease extended for a year or two years then the territory can be set on the auction
What price to set as the start?
Any value which is not lower than the value stated on the site minus 50% can be set as start price. Example, the cost of renting Malta for a year is 500 USD. The starting price for a given territory must not be below 250 USD
How to set the area up for auction?
You must sign up, enter the section "My area" then select the desired area and fill in the following fields: "starting price", "Blitz price," "Minimum step rate", "Date of the auction", "auction end date" and click on the "auctioned" with the image of a hammer under the list of territories.
How to bet?
You need to sign up and go to the tab "Upcoming auctions" if there are currently registered active auctions. Here you need to select the desired territory and either click on the "Bet", thereby increasing the current rate by one step or enter the maximum acceptable for you bet in the "Auto rate" pre-selecting it and click on "Place bet". In this case, the robot will increase the bid by one step each time it is slaughtered by competitor.
My territory was bought on the auction, when and how will I get the money?
Once money for your territory will be transferred to our account by the buyer, we transfer them into your account with the deduction of commission fees. When the money has come to your account, you can always click on the "Withdraw money" button close to balance and to specify the desired account in the payment system. After processing the application money will be transferred to your account. If it is impossible for any reason to withdraw money to your designated account, you will be sent a letter with the options of money transfer. Also, on the balance of the money can be spent for the purchase of further areas.
The auction has ended and my territory wasn't bought what shoud I do?
You can put it on the auction once again, reduce the initial cost and increase the auction time.
Can I cancel a bet?
No. It will be canceled only if other player will make a bigger bet.
I want to buy on the buyout price how can I do it?
You need to select the desired area with the mouse (the checkbox next to the name) and then click "Buy Blitz price" under the list of territories. If your account has sufficient funds, the area immediately transferred to your property, and the money withdrawn from the account. If the amount in the account is not enough to buy the territory, the auction does not stop, and you communicate by e-mail with operators about the payment of the purchase.
What does a website get as a result if the transaction took place?
In the case of the territory on the auction has no owner the site receives its full value. If the territory on the auction has the owner the site takes a 10 per cent of the transaction amount.
My bet is won, what's next?
You need to transfer money to any of mentioned methods. You enter into the ownership of the territory from the date of payment. Next you can place on your territory an image and link to your company or put up your territory for auction.
Can the owner change the starting price, blitz price or pitch rate during the term of the auction?
No, he can't. Since the start of the auction, the starting and buyout price as well as the minimum step rate of the auction does not change.
How and when to end trading in the territory?
The date of the end of the auction site puts the owner, after they said date auctions last bid wins the territory. User to make a final bid becomes the new owner of the territory and is obligated to pay the amount specified in the rate.
How long does the auction last?
Start and end date of the auction determines the owner of the territory. The duration of the auction cannot be less than 7 days and more than 21 days.